RESOURCES and ACCREDITATION
- Board of Commissioners and Advisors
- Accredited Non Governmental Schools
- Separation of Church and State
- GECCS Honors Great Men and Students
- Promoting Women in Ministry
- Global Word Fellowship Inc.
Accreditation: GEAC is a Non-Governmental Biblical Accreditation providing Biblical accountability and quality assurance.
200.00 application fee
1500 membership fee
500 yearly renewal fee.
Requirements: Leader Bio/Resume
At least 2 years as a legal school
Qualified Instructors and staff
College level curriculum web site
Must list GEAC on web site as Accreditation Non-.Governmental.
Probationary status:700 plus 200 app
Fee until requirements are met. Once fullfilled full payment and fully accredited status plus listed.
Must provide visitation
Must provide Lodging for two and travel.
This is a case by case process and can change based on Board decision.