GECCS purpose and objectives
The purpose and objectives of the GECCS are as follows:
- To provide quality non-traditional education at an affordable price.
- To serve as a liaison ministry.
- To prepare students to receive Bible based college level non-traditional credits and college level non-governmental degrees, (Associates, Bachelors, Masters, Doctorates and Honorary Doctorates).
- To educate, train and instruct persons in the Ministry and those interested in furthering Christian education.
- To provide an intensive, informative and spirit-led curriculum.
- To provide a non-governmental international Bible based accredited Distance Learning Degree Program.
- To provide seminar track non- traditional studies.
- To provide a Bible Based fully accredited (not affiliated with U.S. department of education) non-traditional and seminar track & distance learning degree curriculum programs.
- Post Secondary Education listing Exemption Status, State of Alabama, since 2000. Incorporated, Alabama, as a Federal 501c 3 Religious Corporation, providing, Educational, Academic, Community Outreach, Social Services, Christian Counseling, Case Work, Youth at High risk Programs, Gospel Music, Voice & Diction training, Human Dynamics and much more.
- Providing, High School Tutoring , Diploma, College Level programs Associates Thru Doctoral Degree levels in a variety Bible Based, Fully Accredited-NonGovernmental, Religious oriented, Non Denominational, International, Distance Learning, On Line Studies and Seminar track extension/satellite school.