Separation of Church and State
THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION: “SEPARATION AGAINST STATE & RELIGION”
IN THE FIRST AMENDMENT OF THE CONSTITUTION THE WORD “CHURCH” IS NOT FOUND. HOWEVER, THE WORD “RELIGION” IS FOUND.
THE FIRST AMENDMENT OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION STATES: “CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW RESPECTING AN ESTABLISHMENT OF RELIGION, OR PROHIBITING THE FREE EXERCISE THEREOF.”
THE LANGUAGE, SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE IS IN VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION. THIS SIGNIFYING AND PERSECUTING CHRISTIAN
- There is secular education and there is religious education.
- Secular schools seek secular education, and sacred schools receive sacred accreditation – each by their own peers.
- Religious institutions need no secular accreditation because they offer no secular degrees.
- Secular accreditation associations in turn are recognized by governmental agencies. They trace their authority back to the capitol of a country, like Washington, DC.
- Religious accrediting associations are recognized by the church of Jesus Christ, which has no supreme central office on earth. Our authority is derived directly from Heaven.
- Civil and religious interests are different and have separate realms of jurisdiction.
- The State is not superior to the Church. The Church need not wait for approval from the secular world.
- Civil agencies should not be dictating standards of Christian education, any more than a police officer should be directing the worship of God.
- Theological Seminaries, Bible Colleges and the like should be prayerful in deciding what accrediting agency they will be affiliated with. It has been stated by many Faith based and Christ centered institutions, “not to be accredited by accrediting associations that are “recognized” by an agency of the federal government, because it is contrary to the Biblical principle of “Separation of Church and State,” indication by Christ when He said, “…Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s…” (Mark 12:17). However, any one making an acclaim not to be affiliated with a governmental institution concerning accreditation should be spirit led and spirit fed. First of all, in order to receive recognition as a non profit 501c3 RELIGIOUS OR PUBLIC BENIFIT organization you must register and incorporate with the state AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT UNDER THE LAW. In like manner, ALL RELIGIOUS BENIFIT PROGRAMS MUST REGISTER UNDER THE LAW OF GOD and not under the law of the state! MOREOVER, any faith based school or institution needing to be recognized as an exempt private school must apply for exemption through the State Department of Education. Therefore, in all cases all institutions must go through the state and or federal process for approval.
- What business does a Christian educator have going to the world unbelievers for recognition and acknowledgment when II Corinthians 6:14 clearly tells us, “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?”
- A Christian educational institution securing accreditation from an association which is attached to a governmental agency should make sure that the governmental agency does not have controlling authority over the educational institution. Moreover, if the governmental organization has controlling authority over a faith based or religious organization then the structure would be considered Scripturally condemned. THE LORD HAS SET GOVERNMENT IN THE CHURCH AND NOT OVER THE CHURCH. ( I CORINTHIANS 12:28). In like manner, it would be considered an unholy union as James 4:4 says: “Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God?” There are many institutions and schools that may have affiliations with a governmental institution, but solely for the purpose of providing federal funding for the disadvantaged or the financially despaired. Moreover, many of these institutions are Bible based and Christ centered in their function and structure. The Word of God also said, “The wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous.” The Lord could be setting you up for a blessing!